– Graduated as a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, in Toronto.
– As per provincial legislation, Dr. Tiveron is licensed by The College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO), and has successfully completed standardized North American board examinations.
– Dr.Tiveron is an active member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
– Dr. Tiveron is passionate about continuing her educational pursuits and in 2016, will be taking courses in pelvic floor rehabilitation. Pelvic floor rehab is a specialized form of therapy that is quickly becoming an established first-line defence against incontinence (loss of bladder control) and pelvic pain.
– Why Dr. Tiveron chose Naturopathic Medicine: as a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Tiveron has the time to get to know you! This means listening to your personal and unique story. Dr. Tiveron Strives to create a safe and respectful space for her patients, so that they can be heard. This unique approach allows her to assess you as a whole person – emotionally, physically and spiritually.
– What do Naturopathic Doctors do: During initial sessions, Dr. Tiveron will spend time gathering and analyzing critical information from your medical history, personal and family history, physical exams and laboratory tests. Then, by integrating the best of standard medical knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine, she will provide you with a treatment plan specific to your individual needs.
– Naturopathic Medicine is for everyone. Naturopathic Doctors treat people of all ages, and all forms of health concerns – from acute to chronic, and from physical to psychological. If you are interested in improving your overall health, as well as building the foundation to prevent future disease, then Dr. Tiveron can help.
– Dr. Tiveron wants to help you become the healthiest and happiest version of yourself!